View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:12 PM  
thmvp20
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
SEO Help Wanted... Nothing major...

Hello

I have a situation in which one single costly mistake was made across my network of 20+ solo girl blogs and I would like some advice from a qualified person. I am just looking for some good advice here, not someone to go in and optimize each site. One simple e-mail explaining what needs to be done would probably be sufficient, but I will explain further in the e-mail.

My address is webmaster[at]twobigtits[dot]com

Here it is in a nutshell: I made a costly newbie mistake with my network. The consequence of this mistake was 13 sites that previously came in at #1, #2, or #3 overall in the Google search results for their primary keyword have dropped and in some cases very significantly, and now I am left with 4 sites in top 3 results, and that will likely drop as well, since it has been happening to a couple sites at a time.

I'm not asking anyone to pull a rabbit out of a hat either, by the way, considering the exact match keyword IS the exact URL for each of these sites... and that is why an amateur like myself was able to place them up so high in the first place.

Now I just want to get them back to where they held steady for the past 6 months. Think that sounds like an easy task? That would be awesome if it is easy for you.

None of the sites were removed from Google's index.

If you have experience in situations of this nature and believe that you might know the solution, please e-mail me: webmaster[at]twobigtits[dot]com