View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:59 PM  
hardjoko
Confirmed User

Any alternative to plugrush?

I've been happily buying traffic from plugrush. Usually traffic from countries that's hard to convert like china, india, brazil etc. The traffic quality is good for my purpose, price is reasonable, and owners were responsive. I was very happy.

Then one of the support reject my ads. He claimed that my site contains .exe. I told him that there is no .exe or harmful on what I promoted. I told the owners too.

Weeks. No answer.

I am nervous. What's the problem? If there is something wrong they can tell me. Why sudden shift? They used to be very good to me. It's hard to find something converting for those countries and I got a special permission to experiment.

Well, I just moved on. Other ads are still running anyway.

One day, all ads from one domain, are rejected with no comments.

What's the problem? I do not know. I mean, they used to treat me well. I didn't see how I did anything differently. Is this a misunderstanding? Traffic ending abruptly like this is very dangerous for my campaign.

Some of the redirector I use may show different ads for different countries. Maybe that's where the misunderstanding is. I am really frustrated. What's his problem.

Anyway, I can't count on that one anymore. What's the alternative.

Last edited by hardjoko; 04-19-2012 at 08:07 PM..
hardjoko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook