View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:34 AM  
LRS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Donny, I'm not religious or believe in it but i grew up in a catholic home were we would go to church often and I still go to christian church sometimes just to learn but i do not believe in it.. its like going to watch a movie for me, i believe religion its just fiction. when I was very young I always believe in the word (infinite) and I would look at the stars and think how many there are, and yet how far away.. each star is a sun and i would think about how many planets our sun has and maybe just maybe it would be beautiful to see another human form come visit earth.. if I was a clueless Indian in the middle of the jungle and saw a helicopter flying around my house and visited me I would think its a God, I think that aliens visited earth in the past and humans depicts them as Gods, when they left in their spaceships through the skies we refer to Gods in the sky.. I think that the universe is so immense we don't even know 00000.1% of it etc.. i don't have evidence or anything but I think there is a high power nothing to do with religion or anything created by humans. I would never look at a person different for believing in something different than me, like religious people do.. its like getting mad at someone because they like a different type of women that I like.. different tastes different flavors different believes.. I live happy and I love what I do and I don't do harm to people or make them suffer.