View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 10:20 AM  
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
I love the fact that the new upstart group at the99spring.com hate the people at adbusters.org for hating on moveon.org for being a so called insiders movement by beltway democrats mainly because they hate Fox News. So in return moveon.org now hates the the99spring.com people for getting involved in there beef with adbusters.com.

Not only is the twitter/facebook war or words between these groups laughable its the best trifecta of fuck-tards ever assembled to support a cause none of them can even agree upon. On a side note, Adbusters now claims to be the only real OWS group that has no political ties, so much so they now have a new chant they will be using on mayday ?Jump, jump, jump over the body of the old dead left.?

So adbusters claim the old left are nothing more than good old boy insider democrats looking to get rich..what do they consider the new left? Looks like the hot shit sammie's keep on coming for Barry, cant wait to see how he handles this one once these so called insider democrats voice there support.
Wow....

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote