View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:49 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
I protested against the bomb and the Vietnam War long before this guy. My opposition to the wars started by Bush and some of his predecessors is common knowledge.

Still in a country where people own guns to protect themselves against the bad guys, owning Nuclear Weapons to protect your country against the insane bad guys seems logical.

And you simply can't close "Wall Street and the Corporations". Simply impossible and anyone who puts the idea forward can be mad or stupid. They would simply move to China and the Chinese leaders have a very effective way of shutting up dissenters.

We the "little people" have always been in the control of others. Look at history for the proof.

A. Mayflower, where some individuals who didn't get on in England, decided to set sail to America. Where they could live under the rules they set up.

B. French Revolution. See A.
C. Russian Revolution. See A.
D. American Revolution. See A
E Iran. See A.
F N. Korea. See A.
G. China. See A.

Every time a new order has come into power. they set up new rules for everyone to follow.

And I don't have the time to write the whole list out and I'm retired.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote