View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:51 AM  
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywm View Post
Stop spreading your crap on our topics! We have already explained everything to you on another board.

"You are absolutely mistaken about the suspension of the account.
There is no limit on "making minimum sales every month" in our program. Please read FAQ
more carefully.
Quote:
-----------------------
Are there any limitations for affiliate accounts with inactive members?
If you have 1-3 inactive members (a member who has not visited the members' area of a
paysite for more than a month is considered INACTIVE), who have been rebilling for more
than 5 months, and your account shows low activity (3 or less transactions per month),
then as soon as the minimal amount ($130) on your account is reached, money from such
members will be placed on hold until the expiry of 6 months since the end of the members'
subscription, and only then the hold will be released and the money will be transferred to
your affiliate account. In order to avoid such situations, we recommend that you have 4
or more transactions per month on your account during the period of at least 3 months.
-----------------------
Please tell me, where in this quotation you see any words saying that your account will
be suspended, and you will not be paid your money.

Company Fucking-Cash.com was founded in the end of 2002,
and as you may understand, it has been constantly developing since that time. Regular
changes occur in our service, scripts, terms etc. as the need arises, and there is nothing
wrong with that. Over the past years many things have happened with billing companies,
as well as with their money etc., and those who have been working with us for a long
time know what I mean. During all this time our company has been maintaining timely
payments to affiliates, and I think you will not find anyone here who has not been paid."
why you simply dont remove that rule, you are the only one who have that strict "we dont want to pay" rule? you just dont want to pay ... dont pay, scammers ... more on other forum, you know it, will be not repeating myself. on other forum you can also see that nobody is on your side, people simply dont understand it and are against that rule, why you keep it there, why dont you listen to webmasters? keep it up, 2002 started, 2012 maybe ended ... enjoy your stupid business
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote