View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 04:29 PM  
SCORE Ralph
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dutch View Post
Is there another way then paying TMM $360 to create a script which should be in there in the first place?

Is someone willing to build/share it with us for less ?
We had to do this somewhat by hand. The content is stored in /carma/cms_data/ broken up in content folders which make no logical sense to me, but im sure theres a pattern/decryption method on their end that helps them create the script their talking about. Our content has identifiers which we were able to write into a script and then reorganized the content into folders based on that.

For example, a content folder could look like this:
/carma/cms_data/1/105/1059667435d4319fe6a19866bfe4f835/
with a files in here having their set id ie. setid-wmv-01.wmv.

The last child folder of each folder within cms_data is a content piece (if I remember correctly). We put all these folder into one folder called content and used this to restructure the content to something like:
/content/setid/wmv-01.wmv

If it costs you less time and money to ask for their script, I would do so, but I can understand wanting to go your own route out of principle. I would agree this is something that should be part of their system.
SCORE Ralph is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote