View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:54 PM  
$5 submissions
I help you SUCCEED

Industry Role:
Considering the fact that your father was a Pentecostal minister and you went through a healthy period of doubt, it makes perfect sense you would post this thread.

While it is easy to answer the questions raised by these instances in the Bible with the assertion that G-d is an arbitrary, angry, vengeful bully. Another approach would be to ask if God can murder people. He can't. If you believe he IS the Creator, then he can't murder. He is just taking back his creations/his property due to the choices they, out of free will, made.

If I create something and let you borrow it, if I retake it, I still own it and can do whatever with it. I can't be accused of stealing my own property.

The Earth is not perfect. Adam's fall made sure of that. However, the good news is that people always have a choice if they would accept Grace into their lives and become new creatures and free from the penalty of Sin. The same acceptance also gives them the power, through again Grace, to be free from the POWER of Sin.

Just my beliefs, bros. Not forcing it on anyone
$5 submissions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote