View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:25 PM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenigo View Post
There was a story about a year ago of a Roseville police officer (gun expert, no?) who's daughter picked up his loaded weapon and put a .40 round right through her stomach... intestines all over the ground. She lived about an hour after that.

Also a story about 2 months ago about a police officer (gun expert, right?) who left a gun in a glove compartment... his son found it, and killed his sister with it while he was running an errand in a nearby store.
Since when does being a cop make you a gun expert? Suggesting that is nothing short of ignorance.

I've recently become friends with a Redding, CA police officer. What he knows about guns is limited to the weapon his department allows him to carry and even then, he knows very little other than how to shoot it.

The fact is, most cops know fuck all about guns and many of them don't even have a decent grasp of gun laws.

I'm just getting started reading this thread. Not sure if I'll reply to it any more though...
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote