View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:11 PM  
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
What exactly did he say wrong? He voiced his opinion like you said he should be free to do. You sound like the exact type of person that shouldn't be carrying around guns when you seem to see insult where none was given.

Did he call you a faggot or something? I get more and more confused as we continue this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
...what the hell are you talking about?
.. that is down right laughable...
Ok, when people question what I'm talking about using the word ''hell'' show a bit of disrespect......and if my writings are ''down right'' laughable.....not that I care much from any ''Joe Blow'' posting here, but coming from him.....makes me think that Pimproll shows me that ''disrespect''.....that's all....

If I would own/represent a program, I would stay out of these politically charged threads or have another nick, and post my ''own'' beliefs as my personal views, not with the Pimproll showing....

....just wanted to voice my opinion as a concerned centrist-conservative, gun loving, law abiding citizen here, that's all!

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote