View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:53 PM  
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
what the hell are you talking about? The argument at hand is whether people should be aloud or should feel the need to carry everywhere they go in the US. I've read some ok points for both sides.

However, there isn't one person in this thread that thinks that it is necessary to do this in canada.. that is down right laughable... nobody is carrying handguns around here, not even most of the criminals.. You walk around some parts of toronto or vancouver it gets a little more dangerous but it's NOTHING in comparison.

Also, it's not a liberal/conservative thing here either... both sides agree on this issue.
You know what? You are another closed mind person watching TV in Canada...... your brain has been fried from the Libs that were in power for too long.....

If you want to laugh, maybe you can come and laugh and explain to the families of numerous victims of street gangs around here....laugh all you want, but keep in mind that we are all free to have our own opinion, but when you own or represent a program like Pimproll in your nick and sig, you should be moderated in your comments dude...

What do you mean about both sides agreeing on this issue???? Liberals and NDP followers do not agree on people having guns......Conservatives DO!

Maybe Canadian cities are safer than US cities, but I would still be carrying a gun if I could.......

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote