View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:36 PM  
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by globofun View Post
Wow! Are you talking for every Canadians here?

I'm fucking Canadian, and you are making it sound like you hold the truth about what we are and what we do....... I'm sorry Canadian buddy, but I would carry if I could...

Now cops in Canada cannot even carry when off duty......cops are cops 24 hours a day, but only carry on duty...... because of what? Because of liberal people like you!!!

You say that you are happy to be Canadian more and more everyday.......reading your post make me real sad......so, at the next election when you will cast your vote for the Liberals or worst NDP .....I will still vote for the Conservatives!
what the hell are you talking about? The argument at hand is whether people should be aloud or should feel the need to carry everywhere they go in the US. I've read some ok points for both sides.

However, there isn't one person in this thread that thinks that it is necessary to do this in canada.. that is down right laughable... nobody is carrying handguns around here, not even most of the criminals.. You walk around some parts of toronto or vancouver it gets a little more dangerous but it's NOTHING in comparison.

Also, it's not a liberal/conservative thing here either... both sides agree on this issue.