View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:36 AM  
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Why do you carry a gun?
Unfortunately being Canadian, I can't......but, let's go down your post....

Quote:
You know that the ultimate use of your gun will be to shoot a person, right? In what situation will you be forced into where you will have to shoot another man, woman or possible child, and take away their life? What about the devastation this will do to their family?
If me or anyone of my family's life would be at stake, I would have no regrets in defend it, and would not care about anything else.....you are a wolf, I'm a shepherd's dog....end of conversation......if his family is devastated.....it's his own fault

Quote:
Are you so afraid that you will be mugged or attacked? Are you so terrified where you live that you can't possible walk into your bank which already has cameras, guards, etc, to do a simple transaction without knowing you can whip out your gun and blow someone's brains out?
Are you afraid of fire? Why do you have smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and fire insurance? You should not worry.....the fire department will be there in 10-15 minutes to find you unconscious or dead from smoke inhalation!

Quote:
This is the thing that has us Canadians's so puzzled. There is so much fear in the US. Everyone is terrified to take a walk to their local grocery store so they have to pack a gun. Everyone is shooting each other out of pure fear.
Talk for yourself dude..... I'm Canadian and not puzzled in any way! I am sometime terrified to take a walk HERE in Canada.... I would NOT in the US, because I would be EQUAL to everyone else.....not about to give my life without a fight to street punks that may have guns.....

Quote:
Think about it. The next day you have a fight with your girlfriend or wife and go take a walk to cool off, someone might look at you, think you look like trouble, and have their gun in their hand ready to take your life and destroy the lives of your loved ones just because they were afraid of you. And thanks to Florida (and elsewhere's) "Stand your Ground" law, they will most probably get away with it.
Media have already burnt your brain........unfortunately!

That's the reason I stopped watching TV over 10 years ago! (at least on the net, I can read both sides of stories and make my own conclusions)

Mark, you are an educated man and a great business man here in Montreal, but please.......please, do not post shit like that.....making me go HUH?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote