View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:15 AM  
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
Our government recently eradicated a gun registry law we had here, effectively protecting criminal chain-of-custody use of illegally acquired weapons in the process. Don't ask why. Our current prime minister worships and wants to emulate the errors of the US.
Dude, you are one of the guys here I respect the most but please.......

First the gun registry that was scrapped was the Long Gun Registry that was imposed in 1995 and was totally useless, and was costing millions to tax payers....

The long guns are non-restrict firearms, like hunting riffles and shotguns with a barrel length of 18.5 inches or more, not what criminals are using (handguns and other restricted and prohibited firearms)

When was the last time you saw a gang banger with a bolt action .22LR?

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote