View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
One of the reasons I wanted to be unbanned is because I logged on a few days ago and read some of the ridiculous things people were saying to AaronM about his concealed carry permit. I think some of y'all need to have a paradigm shift in your thinking about guns.

I have a concealed carry permit too. I carry my Glock 26 everywhere that I'm legally able to do so, which includes grocery stores, church and even into my bank (what better place to have a weapon of protection than in a place like a bank, which is known to be an attractive target by those who wish to commit certain crimes).

What is so hard to understand about carrying guns? Our society is getting more violent every day and it's just good sense to be better prepared to protect yourself and those you care about.
Why do you carry a gun?

You know that the ultimate use of your gun will be to shoot a person, right? In what situation will you be forced into where you will have to shoot another man, woman or possible child, and take away their life? What about the devastation this will do to their family?

Are you so afraid that you will be mugged or attacked? Are you so terrified where you live that you can't possible walk into your bank which already has cameras, guards, etc, to do a simple transaction without knowing you can whip out your gun and blow someone's brains out?

This is the thing that has us Canadians's so puzzled. There is so much fear in the US. Everyone is terrified to take a walk to their local grocery store so they have to pack a gun. Everyone is shooting each other out of pure fear.

Think about it. The next day you have a fight with your girlfriend or wife and go take a walk to cool off, someone might look at you, think you look like trouble, and have their gun in their hand ready to take your life and destroy the lives of your loved ones just because they were afraid of you. And thanks to Florida (and elsewhere's) "Stand your Ground" law, they will most probably get away with it.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote