View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:32 AM  
raymor
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxxa View Post
I respect this idea, and I imagine the gun problems in America would be much less if everyone that carried a gun was well trained. That just simply does not look like the case and you have people that could not pass Grade 7 math on a good day carrying loaded weapons expecting to use them in extremely high pressure situations when you need to make logical thought a priority. This sounds like a recipe for innocent people getting killed, and I would love to know the statistics on how many people have saved their family from a criminal compared to how many innocent people were murdered from people "trying to save the day".

Lastly, what disturbs me even more than gun carrying is how you describe your police force. It is almost sad the opinion you have of them and I think that should be a valid and much more important topic Americans should be discussing about and fixing. You should feel safe in your own neighborhood, from an outside perspective it seems like Americans feel like they have no say anymore in how their country is run, maybe that is true, but I am sure as fuck Canadians would have rioted city halls all over the country for changes if we had half your problems.
This post violates GFY rules. On GFY you post a reasonable, well thought out, respectful reply to someone who disagrees with you. You're supposed to compare the other side to Nazis when they point out a fact like "it's hard to carry a cop". You're noir allowed to actually read what the person writes, comprehend it, and respond with intelligence and reason.

Bravo. We see things differently, and I LOVE talking to someone who sees things differently than I but doesn't get into silly name calling ir made up "facts". That's how I learn and grow.
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote