View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 08:17 AM  
Boner Party

Industry Role:
Selling Link ads on PR3 and PR2 sites WITH traffic.

$350 for the year gets you one text link advertisement on a pr3 AND pr2 adult site. One of those gets about 4-5k per day. The other gets about 2k per day. All SE/Bookmark/type in traffic. The sites are from 2004 and 2005, so you have some age with the links too!

Rules
I am only selling for the year. No monthly packages available. Sorry. I want this to be a one and done and see you next year kinda thing. I believe in keeping a solid site with focus on content and not a million ads changing in and out.

You CAN do a different link on each site. If you do the same ad on both, then you must use a different text anchor so it doesn't look spammy.

I will NOT repeat anchors that are already used, so check the links and be creative in your anchor text!

I will NOT link to something that is completely unrelated. No ads for your mortgage or swiss army watch sites on an adult site! That just doesn't make sense, does it?

I am only selling 12 so that my ads get the attention they deserve.

Paypal only accepted.

First come, first serve, EMAIL "1215xx ATTTTT gmail.com" for the links.
or icq me, but you'll get a faster response on email.