View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:12 AM  
scriptguy
Confirmed User

Hello Beaner,

I saw the last thread and I've read this current one.

I repeat: I didn't steal anything from you!

I've build my website to offer almost the same services as you do since I saw a potential market.

(If you question yourself that a programmer can't replicate any website then you are delusional)

I know why you are upset, you are upset because until now you didn't have any competition in that niche and that's why you are throwing stones.

But this is not how you handle competition if you want no competition then you try to acquire competition. I've taken a look in the niche and I saw companies that offer desktop software for almost the same services. Are you going to go after them as well ?

If you want my domains you can say so, maybe we can reach a deal if you want to acquire your competition.

Just take a look at tube sites, what if only one tube would have a monopoly on all traffic?
If another tube site came he would try anything in his power to acquire.
Without competition we wouldn't even have facebook.

As a last warning, I'm telling you this: stop with the hate words because I don't like to get mad.
Just play this game fair! Or you are too afraid?

Contact Page
scriptguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote