View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:14 AM  
Django
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantchixx View Post
Honestly? I was submitting to about 80 tubes using an auto submitter with 5:00 clips, hardly nothing.

Started submitting to just a hand select few while paying special attention to giving longer and better descriptions with 10:00+ clips that show all positions of the action and it skyrocketed to around 1:250 from what I could track. Of course that could just be because our content speaks for itself but it still leads me to believe there is actually money in tubes from a submitters point of view.

Make the videos look full, use a type-in page that mimics the tour, update it every week. Fill that mimicked tour with 5 minute hosted FLVs for a few dozen girls in update order (newest to older). Put page links on bottom such as "Page 1, 2, 3" etc. Link those to the sponsor's tour. Also add join now button leading to sponsor's join page, "members area" button leading to sponsor's join page and "more girls" button leading to sponsor's tour page.

Keep in mind too, even if you submit to countless tubes that make no sales, most allow backlinks. Those backlinks are gold. Trust me. Use them. Also, even if nobody buys anything when they type your domain in right now, it shows traffic to your site if you are optimizing it and using analytics. Give them something to chew on to keep them on your site for as long as possible. Your page will benefit from it in time. It doesn't happen overnight but it does benefit you in other ways.

Keep trying.. don't give up. Traffic is traffic, just use some of these tips to monetize it and keep tweaking until you get it right.

If the sponsor is using nats check to see if you can put links with each girl's update on your mimicked tour to the corresponding girl's tour page (if they have them). I believe you can do this with most ccbill sponsors too (double check first though).
Thanks for info
Django is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote