View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:14 AM  
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yngwie View Post
Years ago I had a prepaid paypal mastercard, but now it's not available. At least not for me.

"Sorry, you're not eligible for the PayPal Debit MasterCard®. This may be because you live outside the United States or you've already applied in the last 30 days."

Obviously, I did not apply within the last 30 days so that only leaves the other option. So as I mentioned it is only available to US people now.
I got this and it also shows up in my paypal account when i click on it, which is https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/accesscard/apply.htm

I only log into the Paypal UK site

If you've arrived at this page from an email we've sent you, then you've been selected to apply for the PayPal Access Prepaid MasterCard®.

The PayPal Access Card is like a debit card for your PayPal account. You can withdraw cash or shop anywhere MasterCard is accepted, online or on the high street, using the money in your PayPal account - no more bank transfers. You can also make instant Tap & Go? payments with PayPass?.

The PayPal Access Card is currently being offered exclusively to customers who have been invited to apply.

Get FREE website listings on Cryptocoinshops.net
halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote