View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:21 PM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcodes View Post
I always wanted to get into this but I never had the budget for school or to get the equipment.
I taught myself A.E. over time and also fell in love with the high speed effects and figured out twixtor/time remapping.
Do you have any samples of what you was able to achieve with this plugin? I mean adult videos, not music clips. I'm also interested in high speed effects, for things like cumshots or upskirts, but don't know where to start. Available high fps cameras are expensive, while AE plugins can only interpolate frames so I'm not sure about quality.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote