View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:10 PM  
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcodes View Post
I don't know what your budget is, these cameras can get pretty expensive. When you said high speed this is the first thing that came into mind.

I don't really know about any cheaper ones. There are online places that rent them out.

Another options is to use the twixtor plugin with after effects. This can achieve a really nice slow effect but can at ties cause some distortion at times.

If you don't want to buy the twixtor plugin you can use the time remapping plugin that comes with after effects. It is more of a pain I think though. I only use A.E., so I don't know what other programs have to offer.

Here is twixtor in action:

thanks for the great links i had a look at the price of some of them cameras they are 100k plus. i read about twixtor and looks like a good plugin only thing is i only have a d90 which i dont think good enough for the high speed im looking for although the 7d link you posted at 1000fps looks amazing

Last edited by AllAboutCams; 03-05-2012 at 08:12 PM..
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote