View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM  
HiiiiiiBrian

Industry Role:
For Hire: Segment Producer/Videographer/Editor

I am a contract videographer/producer with over a year of experience in writing and production for television, educational purposes, and contracted advertising/promotions projects across a broad range of subject matter and objectives.
- I am adept in client acquisition/communication and trend analysis for both marketing and business development purposes.
- I use a Canon 60d for video, Zoom H4n for audio, Final Cut Pro for editing, and an array of lighting equipment based on setting and subject matter.

- For samples of my work and contact information, please visit www(dot)wix(dot)com/brianybell/portfolio (As my portfolio is viewed by clients of all types, there will be no samples of adult/erotic works, however it should provide adequate representation of my abilities).

List of services:
- Location and talent scouting
- Script preparation
- Shooting
- Editing
- Original music production
- Animation
- Post-production delivery

I am looking for anything from full-time to contracted work. I strive to maintain a flexible and open-minded attitude towards all projects and client objectives. I pride myself on remaining respectful and well-mannered.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to speak with some of you soon!

~Cheers

Last edited by HiiiiiiBrian; 02-27-2012 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: added email specification
HiiiiiiBrian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote