View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:48 AM  
DEA
So Fucking Banned

Have Passport..Will Travel...Hire Me !

I have a U.S. passport and im available for work that requires travelling within or outside the United States. Wether is be face to face buisness meetings,convention representation ,document delivery or reasearch and devlopment projects, i can represent you or your companies various needs.

I am very well liked, honest,focused and detail oriented person who can get along with anyone. I take pride in being punctual and having a concise plan of action with any task given. My capacity to relate and communicate with people in all ranges of soceity from the corporate CEO to the airport taxi driver can be a viable asset when trying to achieve set goals. As i am not married and have no children the ability for me to take on tasks that require traveling on short notice can be extremely beneficial.

Travel arrangements can be made by you or myself and tickets,expenses and a flat daily rate will be required and paid based on the assignment.

If you are interested in my services please post your contact details in this thread and i will sure to get back to you or hit me up on icq 223634722 .

Last edited by DEA; 01-24-2012 at 10:52 AM..
DEA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote