View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:37 AM  
WeirdHomer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Time to start working again, step inside if you need work done

Hi,

Latelly i was busy starting up some mainstream projects (projects involving Usenet, hosting, VPN, etc...), now everything is running solid i got time again to start working in adult. Most of you probably don't know me because i'm not a heavy poster on forums so here is a little about myself.
I started working in adult in the 90's, doing mostly TGP's. After that i started up the ramis network and mgp's together with Andy (Belgium). When all that was running steady me and Andy parted ways and i started with some paysites and tube sites. Slowly i began to do some mainstream projects untill now. So, here you have the short version.

My skills and stuff:

- Overall TGP, MGP, Tube, Paysite management and updating.
- Basic knowledge and "know how" about internet traffic, mainstream and adult.
- Everything there is to know about submitting.
- Good knowlegde Photoshop although i'm not a designer, i know my way around Photoshop but don't have the "fantasy" to do banner designs and stuff. I do know alot about photo retouching etc...
- Good overall knowledge about internet marketing.
- Good overall knowlegde about the adult internet industry (experience).
- Experience in account management, also affiliate account management.
- I have alot of knowledge on how to startup adult sites, from experience.
- I'm a hard worker who know hiw way around the internet pretty good
- I GOT THE TIME ;-)

If needed i can register domains and setup hosting, i own my own hosting company, based in Europe.

For further questions please contact me on ICQ 632861529 or contact me at [email protected]

Regards.
WeirdHomer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote