View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 05:43 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Looking 4 'Captains' of the Following Ships (Projects)

I am basically looking to pay for/turn over/develop the following sites. I am looking for someone who is interested in essentially running the sites. We can provide all of the scripts, design work, hosting needed. However, I am not interested in the day to day bullshit of running of the sites.

OPTION ONE: Tube Traffic Network

* I will provide my Mech Bunny traffic tube license to use
* I will provide the designer for the site(s)
* I will provide you the web hosting.

There may be some other things required that go into this, like traffic etc.. That would be discussed at later date. Your objective would be to take these tools, and build up a network of tube traffic sites, preferribly in different niches. We would split any revenues generated. You should know how to generate traffic and interest beyond just throwing bulk purchased traffic at a site and hope that shit sticks.

OPTION TWO: LinkSpun for Mainstream

* I will provide the developers
* I will provide the hosting
* I will provide the start up money

You will need to have a solid understanding of LinkSpun and ThunderBall to develop a solid platform that could bridge the gap, or build a better mousetrap. We can provide you the infrastructure, but the rest would be on you to develop the business model and front end. Revenues would be split accordingly.

OPTION THREE: Adult Model Mayhem

* I would provide you to the developers, and designers
* I would provide you the hosting
* We can help in getting some additional content producers to use the site for recruiting.

It would be on you to develop the business model, traffic, networking of the site. This has been a long time coming, and many content producers are looking for this on a small scale that is adult friendly and done right. This has been on our whiteboard for some time as a wish list item. However, we just do not want to run the day to day operations.

These are just a few of the different projects we are looking to essentially 'silent partner' on. These are all good ideas with some legs, and opportunity. I simply do not want to be involved in the daily grind that goes with launching new sites of this caliber. We will help in any way we can, and with the ever changing market place. I am sure there are some hungry who are looking for a solid new project to jump on.

Again, if interested, please contact me by email. Let me know what your background skills are and why you would be a good fit for the project. Once we have someone in place to "captain the ship" we can then move on to the next step.

Fire away ladies.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote