View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 10:41 AM  
NaughtyVisions
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
"CamFuze gives you opportunity to earn money sending visitors to our site. We pay up to $1.50 per 1000 unique visitors using Google Analytic statistics. Email us the URLs of your site(s) that you plan on sending traffic from to get started."

Obviously sketchy imo and wouldn't work for those of us who use popunders across our entire network. Plus we would be relying on them to actually credit us for all traffic sent, not a standalone affiliate solution (though I realize this is not really a "sponsor" program).

"What are the ways I can receive my payment?
We pay through ePassporte."

Also seems a bit outdated.

I read that, too. I don't promote them, DV just asked for camsites like chaturbate, and I know when chaturbate launched it reminded me of camfuze. Camfuze seems more amateur, in my opinion, which in terms of watching cams, seems more appealing to some.

I was actually going to sign up to promote Camfuze before I posted in this thread, but I saw the way they track your traffic, and was like, fuck that.