View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:20 PM  
PR_Phil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil-flash View Post
52 sales in 2 days is pretty serious IMO Especially with minimal affiliate traffic. Sometimes... Less in the design... is MORE!
Watching what sells these days, and after trying to make sites more and more professional looking for years, I think your design is bang on, I don't doubt it is selling well. But, I think your join header is way too much, too fast, too big, and too much, I clicked join cause I wanted to check out your price points, then I got stuck, I don't think the join button worked the first time I clicked it, possibly because the header was still loading. Anyways, like I said, I am sure it is performing fine, but I would tone down the join header, use just 3 or 4 images, the less hardcore ones, even the clothed ones, and I would slow it way down, with slower transitions, they clicked join already, so don't give them something to slow that process down.