View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:43 PM  
Jayvis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking for a programmer familiar with Dating API's...

Wanted: Dating API Programmers

Details: Hey everyone, I am looking for a reliable dating API programmer that has worked with dating API's in the past and is able to take on new projects associated with them. They should be familiar with integrating API's into an existing design and/or tube site and should be overall familiar with a ping-tree set-up. Must be able to clearly communicate over the phone or instant messenger in a timely fashion.

It is an absolute MUST that you've worked with multiple dating program's API's before. If you haven't, please do not respond.

Budget: Kindly quote me a price, please.

If you're interested please email me: [email protected] - in the past I had always used a GFY'er for these kinds of things but it's been a while since I've needed work done and I've lost all of his contact information.

Any questions or concerns, please email me to discuss further. This could lead to long-term work as I have many affiliates that require this kind of assistance. Right now it's just one guy asking for work, though. Thank you.
Jayvis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote