View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:02 PM  
Jayvis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Melissa Money closes down.

This is crazy, I use to do very well with their affiliate program! Wish them the best of luck.

Quote:
Dear Affiliate,

The time has come where we have shuttered our doors. I want to thank you for the continued support over the years. We've maintained for as long as we could. The site is at a level where it no longer makes sense to sustain the operations of the affiliate program. No business lasts forever, and our time has finally come. I don't really think this should be a shock, given the nature of the market and the acceptance for a solo girl site in today's marketplace, particularly one as old as mine. There will be no more payments. I apologize sincerely for the lack of notice, delivering bad news like this is never going to be a happy occasion - or an easy decision. Our recommendation is you immediately pull your links, where appropriate. The end has come.

Once again, thank you for everything. May your future business endeavors be successful, and I am hopeful you understand. We are now out of business.
http://melissamoney.com/

Last edited by Jayvis; 10-14-2011 at 05:04 PM..
Jayvis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote