View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 AM  
iwantchixx
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Blog builder for hire

As title says I am a blog builder for hire.

Here's the deal:

I can build you a blogs for $40 a piece. If work is ongoing (IE: You need a large amount of blogs over a period of time) we can work something special out.

With that price I will include 10 custom posts ready to go. I will do $30 if only 5 posts are needed per blog. Tell me what you want to target and I will do it. I have experience in optimizing for search engine rankings. Nothing black-hat. All organic. I can do gallery layout, simple posts with hosted gal or sponsor code in image and text links or use "pages" to mix things up.

I write all my own text, make all preview images custom and usually write between 200-300 words per post, sometimes more depending on how hot the chick is lol

I have built 100's of blogs and mini sites for search engine purposes over the years and can attest that they do the trick.

To contact me to discuss this further please feel free to send me a private message here or just send me an email to iwantchixx gmail dot com

Ch33rs
iwantchixx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote