View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:25 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistyneck View Post
The whole point of revshare is to get rebills whether or not you are still sending sales and/or traffic. I've coasted for years sometimes. Good luck, I hope you get paid.
There are also affiliate programs who do studio deals, swing affiliates inside to send traffic, close program after certain period, and 123 who gets the recurring sales of the affiliate past traffic? The owner of the closed program. Seen this a little to much happened last year(s).. new webcam programs ( I thought pimpmansion also made the cam script for clubxxxcash or something like that, closed pretty fast after a GFY promo and first traffic send ) ...

So Before I take this OP his word, I have to go thru a lot of WHAT IF situations. And we are all competition of each other, but in thread like this we suddenly need to support one and other? Yeah... This is not a VideoSecrets Thread where someone did not updated his contact info. And funny, Jeff told a Webmaster friend of mines that it was all a publicity stunt and they gained more traffic senders than ever!! So.. GFY he... learn to read and understand it

His story lacks of details from his side. Peekshows does not have a management like this, otherwise they would haven been out of business long ago. I smell a costume deal that went wrong from your side, and peekshows made the deal invalid cause certain expectations where not lived up...

OP, this is what you get when you post a story, and then call up all models of a cam company to move to you under the promise of a extra promo without letting Peekshows do their word. You could have invited them to make themselves clear here, you did not.. you jumped on the wagon and want his models and studios to work for you.

The models and studios and webmasters of peekshow have no issues... YOU HAVE ONE...

I smell something...

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 142 URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote