View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 10:44 PM  
relyx

Industry Role:
update: I tried this out about 2 months ago, and made 15 feeder sites on thumblogger. I put a lot of time into doing each site right, each one has decent hand-written posts not spammy trash, and (in my opinion) good content (high quality images). I created about 5-7 posts on each site over a few weeks, and added each site to 8-10 adult blog directories (I changed up which directories I listed each site with, from a pool of about 20 directories, so my feeder sites don't all have the same links.)

So far, I have not seen 1 sale and I have not seen any of these sites hit pr1 so they are pretty much useless for bartering abc link trades at the moment. Traffic is pretty low. So, I don't know if too many people have done this and ruined it, or if it is just not that effective, or maybe it just takes a lot of time before they start to grow, but I just wanted to post my sobering results here and let people know this is not quite as easy as it sounds! Maybe they will pick up some steam in a month or two, I will come back here and post an update either way.

available ad spots

Celebrity Sex Comics | All Deep Throat | Famous Toons Fucking
relyx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote