View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 11:33 PM  
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
Meh, sometimes a bitch is just asking for it. This little cokewhore I used to know once dove at me and broke my nose when I called her on being a crackhead at a party. I dropped her with like a sack of hammers with an open palm. Nobody there questioned it, and I don't have a problem admitting it either. Bitch asked for it, and if another one ever does, I won't hold back from doing it again. Fuck women who think they can hide behind the fact that they have tits. That being said, popping a chick in the mouth just for being yappy is a little extreme. Funny, but extreme..
Yes I agree sometimes chicks deserve to have their heads knocked off, but I don't know if I can get myself up to doing it. It is just not in me to hit a female.
Nor do I judge those who do it when she deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMan View Post
LOL so you lie about the house being yours then you feel than you turn it around on everyone like they are the problem?

Dude you even take tough guy pics in front of someones elses house.

you are a grade A douche bag LOL
I never lied about anything.. those who assume what is and what is not are only assuming.. and assuming only makes and ass out of you.

Do not assume you have the answer.

I posted a hot blonde here and everyone still loves to feed into negativity and drama instead of posting something positive.
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1013122

However If am there possession is 9/10 of the LAW

"What a man can do if only he set's his mind to it" -Eddie Coates
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote