View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 08:53 AM  
EVERESS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Do NOT think that you can outrun or outsmart Google in Any Way... or achieve any higher results... by use ANY NET Architecture deployment such as Different C Class IPs, registrars, name servers, IPs virtual hosts or any other spread factors. Matt Cutts has Repeatedly shot those factors down ( I don't know why people keep taking about them ).

People are just always trying to get a leg up on Google - so they Believe in the factors just mentioned. This takes time and resources away from what really matters - building a good site.

But what does that mean??? "Build a Good Site"? It sounds simple enough but many people read Far to into it. This is not the proper post for me to go really deep into it.

What I will say here is building a "Good Site" means building a good site for the End User... not Google and not Googlebot( different iPs c-classes, name servers etc ).

The End User determines what my people call The Popular Vote. When Google determines the Popular Vote for your site on a search term... If the vote is low... All the different links IPs, c-classes, etc. - Won't help you hold a high position one bit.

Look at what matters to the End User... When they find a site they like and they visit it again and again ( increasing its Google Popular Vote ) Do you think they care what IP-C class it is on... or what DNS or registrar it is using?
EVERESS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote