View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:29 PM  
jkthedesigner
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bet View Post
I encourage difference in opinions when it comes to SEO, what works for 1 may work better for others and vice versa. In regards to "best practice", what we do daily both on-site and off-site works very well for our clients and the end goal is for our clients to be happy. With that said, we never stick to what we know and do, but adapt, research and continue to learn daily to assure we stay on top of our game as we have for the past 10 years. My goal is to get each of my clients ranked for both their requested and our recommended keywords, while growing their over all SE traffic thru 1000's of keyword-phrases. So far, So Good
And I applaud you for that view. Many people follow their own ways of doing it and if it works for them, then keep doing it. Most consistently successful SEO guru's follow the same set of guidelines (or damn similar) which were gone over here. A small difference for example is where 2bet says 63 characters, I say under 70. Is there a big difference? No. Is there probably a noticeable difference, probably not. We all have our own ways of researching and doing A/B testing which leads us to our current algorithm match with google who unfortunately for us is ever changing

But 2bet, I'll get on ICQ and message you about one of the "best practices" that officially changed recently

jkthedesigner is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote