View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 05:25 AM  
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Now offering my writing skills for blog posts, articles, reviews, etc.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some extra work and would like to offer my skills as an adult writer for those who are looking for some one to help write their adult blog posts, articles, reviews, and any other material that you may need me for. I always offer great quality finished work and love to make sure my clients are satisfied with the work I have provided for them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in hiring me for a project you might have or if you just need a few blog posts finished. If you would like samples of my work you can ask me and I will provide you with a couple or you can check out some of the blogs I have listed in my signature that I write for and have been achieving sales daily with.

My current going rate is $0.02/per word and I also offer bulk discounts if you have a very large project or a large amount of work to be done.

You can get in contact with me by emailing me at: nickleibert[at]gmail[dot]com or by messaging me on ICQ at: 611677670

Thanks for looking over my thread and I hope to build some great working relationships here!

Last edited by anexsia; 10-06-2010 at 05:26 AM..
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote