View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:24 PM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlover View Post
Why did they say it then on two forums? both of which YOU have seen
They.... the models that you have posted on here & cussed for the past few hours!?!?

Not that its to do with you, but, I shall explain as I do like to.

The 2 models that you are speaking about, firstly have been paid, secondly did not realise, that the money that they were waiting for was in escrow with ccbill.

The were on 50% of which, they got 50% of their money second before any payouts of ccbill fees or my money, webmaster fees and anything else apart from the affiliate payout.

They moaned & whinged then suddenly got a cheque through...... I had set their threshhold to $1000.

Just another couple of twats that gave me a bad name & yet I had done nothing wrong apart from good business......

The cheek of it is, the 2 models, that moaned & gave me a bad name for a month or so, only asked for the exclusive content from their sites so they could use it on others...... Are peope really that stupid

I have told you before.... when you hear comments about people, do not assume as its probably wrong or maybe its the person spreading the gossip that is in the wrong.

Good people do not start problems, they finish them
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote