View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 AM  
SleazyBear
Confirmed User

I completly forgot epoch = epassporte. I rememeber when epoch fucked everyone before. Kind of like a mini ibill many years ago, most of you wasn't even around then.

As far as what Michael has said, boy I been there done that. All I heard from people is don't worry we got tons of cash, but right now its tied up. We will get everyone paid. Yeah then the last words, sorry dude we are broke we can't even pay you and your sitting there hung out to dry.

When a 3rd party crashes its goes something like this..
They loose there processing acount.
customers cards are not charged and those that was are credited back the amount charged. So the 3rd party looses that money and sponsors loose there money, and affil. can't be paid..

This is a little different, as sponsors loaded money into there acount and then transfer it to other acounts. If it goes into another bank acount to cover visa transactions then visa issues credits based on that acount, or was it loaded into a visa acount, sort of like a prepaid visa. None of of us know that one. If its loaded onto like a prepaid visa, then visa will likely release it, if its loaded into a bank acount then we are basicly screwed as epassporte will shut its doors, and will walk away with whats in the fund and because its offshore, we are basicly fucked. Like with Ibill and the many others that have went tits up before them.

I know I don't sound very optimistic, well when you have been here and seen all the bullshit from the wildwest days to today, you learn your going to get screwed over some way or another and by someone because money is involved.