View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 AM  
vdbucks
Monger Cash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude View Post
Anyone else notice that Michael O's ePassporte banner has suddenly disappeared from his sig? What's that about?!?
I was thinking the same thing about 2 hours ago... "Didn't he (Michael O) have an epassporte logo as his avatar earlier today?"

Was gonna post about it but thought maybe I was wrong. Now that someone else noticed it too, what is that about?

After so many hours of playing pretend damage control by answering questions with automatic copy/paste replies; now all of a sudden it would appear that he's trying to distance himself. Not that it would help since everyone here knows he works for epassporte, but still.

Something is seriously a muck here, and any of you who have any hopes whatsoever of this being resolved in our favor are seriously delusional IMHO. Luckily our business itself doesn't rely on epass whatsoever, but 90% of our affiliates do and those are who we feel bad for.

For many, and what many do not understand, epassporte IS their bank. It is super easy to open up an epassporte account, get a visa electron card and do business. Doesn't cost anything, no monthly/yearly fees and is far easier to open than a regular bank account. Not to mention, it's the preferred method for a reason. Countless affiliates live outside of the US and for those people, wire isn't an option most of the time (how many programs out there only do US wires? a LOT). And checks are a huge pain in the ass.. First, you have to wait weeks to actually get the check, then deposit it and wait another 30-60 days for it to clear before funds are available.

Now, I realize that a lot of the people who are calling people idiots for trusting their money with epass live in the US; and to you I say.. try looking from the outside in every once in a while. There's an entire world out there beyond the borders of the US.. try experiencing what a lot of people have to deal with before calling someone else an idiot.

Last edited by vdbucks; 09-03-2010 at 06:58 AM..
vdbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote