View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:19 AM  
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianKitty View Post
No problems here. I keep all my funds in my virtual wallet and transfer to a checking account.

Seems I recall a message from Epassporte back in Feb of 2009 that stated

"ePassporte also highly recommends that you keep the majority of your funds on your ePassporte Wallet instead of your Visa Virtual Account. The ePassporte Wallet enables you to keep funds separate from your Visa Virtual Account and Visa Electron Card until you transfer the funds from the ePassporte Wallet to the Visa Virtual Account for use. By keeping your funds on the ePassporte Wallet, you ensure that your funds are protected in the event your Visa Virtual Account or Visa Electron Card is ever lost, stolen, or compromised through a stolen database, a merchant, or an ATM.

To initiate the transfer to your ePassporte Wallet, go to "My Account," select the "Transfer Money" option from the navigation bar, and click the "Wallet To/From Visa Virtual" button."

Btw Michael... you're doing a bang-up job putting out fires. Never seen someone so "on" an issue.
When wallet settings were introduced all new accounts had Wallet as the default option we did not want to change the default option on older accounts since this might upset account holders so we sent out this message.

Thanks