View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:58 AM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Nathan, that's a pretty broad (and bold) statement to make, you can't possibly know what every big company uses when it comes to banks, I do know for a solid fact that in these current times, when a big company finds a new bank to handle them they keep their mouth shut about it, because of what some companies have done over the years.

I know plenty of big companies for example who did NOT use WMC, and that WMC had their assets frozen because of....... online gambling and one of their clients they were processing for, and that client was.....

The same things were said during the bank shutdowns, when banks had their accounts frozen and processing ability pulled due to..... Online Gambling and behind the scenes when some companies were given heads up days before shit went down one name was mentioned over and over, and that name was......

I'm not one to pass on rumors it's not my style but when you hear the same one over and over again while everything around you starts to collapse in my mind it becomes LESS of a rumor and more of a gospel.

months back there was a (failed) boycott here when your traffic leg skinned GFY, tons and tons of people got themselves banned because they did not agree with GFY taking money from a company that was single handedly ruining our biz, (I say failed cause most came back, and the skin stayed as most knew it would)

I don't do drama, no time for it, but this has effected me and my family personally, and this also directly effects my ability to pay my bills and take care of my family so I spoke up, and I pointed out the things I see (in this case a pattern, that everywhere your company is goes down for the same reasons) and like I said before If I'm wrong I'll admit it, without prob.

However, and this is not me being a dick or a weasel, but the ONLY way to know this was NOT caused by you is for Epass to SAY it wasn't due to your account/s and your biz practices, if they don't say it then there is no way for me or anyone else to know it really wasn't caused by you.

But if in fact it was a HUGE glitch by Visa, or some odd Hack thing that compromised all the cards and Epass says it was _________________________ and Nothing else then you got me 'dead to rights' and I will as I always am, be a man of my word.

-Loki-
Loki, I do not honestly care a lot about rumors, its a very big thing in adult and lots of people love talking and lots of people love throwing in names without know ANYTHING about this industry in detail.

Let's just wait and see what happends with WMC, with ePassporte and all those other things where my name has been dragged through the mud...

Its VERY telling in my opinion already that all those people have said how I will be arrested in the US the second I show up there, how there is FBI at the Miami show to take me down and whatnot.. its all crap and bullshit.. Nothing happened, I was in the US 3 separate times in the past 4 weeks. SQUAT is happening to me, and why should it, I did absolutely nothing wrong.

This should show you directly how much truth is in all these comments about Mansef, Manwin, Brazzers and myself...

Anyway, enough said, we have plenty of money in ePassporte too since obviously lots of people to pay affiliate wise and such through there each month and it is the 3rd of September sadly.. horrible timing for everyone involved. I will be talking to my guys about payouts that usually go through ePassporte too, since I am sure plenty of them got stuck because of this although we our self hold very little in the virtual visa itself.