View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:03 AM  
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
Michael, I like you and hope you or any one else doesn't get burned by this... but I have seen so many people in your situation in the past and it never ends up good. You have the best intentions and rely on people in upper management who either don't have the best intentions or they just give you wishfull information and baseless guarantees.

Has anyone in the past that ran into problems with visa ever had it turn out good? It's like when Visa put the hammer down everyone gets screwed and the company is out of business within 6 months or less.
I am not stupid, I have friends working non-management as well and I have asked them whats up and from 5 years working with ePassporte I more or less know what happens around the office despite being 10K miles away. I am confident that this is a hiccup (a major one) and we will be back with the same features and stronger than ever.