View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:00 AM  
DavieVegas
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
[QUOTE=Quote:
Did you know...

If you do not regularly use your ePassporte Visa Virtual or Visa Electron card, ePassporte recommends transferring your balance to your Wallet as an added security measure. When you are ready to use your ePassporte Visa Virtual or Visa Electron Card, you can instantly transfer funds from your Wallet to your Virtual Account online, free of charge. Simply click on the "Transfer Money" tab on the left side of the menu bar under the "My Account" section.

Oh.. And let's not forget this part right on the main page when you log in.[/QUOTE]

Lets recap please about your idiotic answer here. Why would I have to use the wallet IF I have never LOST my epass card? WHY would I have to put my money into the wallet when I AM USING it daily and doing biz with it? WHERE is the warning that IF epass gets screwed my visa, ONLY way we can get our money is with transfer to the bak or debit card ONLY with the wallet option? THERE FUCKING ISNT SO EAT A BIG GAIN GREEN HORSE COCK