View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:57 PM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
This is what makes me the saddest, the 'short term memory' that runs rampant in this biz, the company I did not want to name (as I did not want to give them one more searchable result lol) is Braz zers (there maybe that will help) Damn near EVERY SINGLE problem that has happened in this biz in the last 6 months is tied back to them being investigated OR spanked by the Gov.

Banks, WMC, Programs closing due to the banks, and now it looks like Epass is also caught up in the mix, as I said in a prior post, someone mentioned to me that this looks an awful lot like a RICO case, and when I sat back and looked at the past 6 months that's EXACTLY what it looks like, banks, payment centers, and transfer places ALL EFFECTED!

If it turns out that I and others are right and it's because of Braz zers that this happened THEN will you (not you two per say) STOP sending them traffic and selling them ads? (that is if the feds don't shut them down first) or will it it be back to biz as usual?

-Loki-
Loki, what I wonder is, what will you do once it is shown that Brazzers actually has absolutely nothing to do with any of this? Will you apologize? Of course you won't, its much too easy to blame someone than to admit you were wrong...

Only time will tell, and considering Brazzers was not the cause of any Visa/Mastercard rule changes, any banks being closed or shut down, or the WMC fiasco, I'll be quite amazed if Brazzers has anything to do with this right here...