View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:46 PM  
DavieVegas
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post
Dude 5k I've got 40 fucking times that in epass. coming on here and bitching doesn't help anyone. MO is just trying to help it has nothing to do with him so why are you taking out all your anger on him.

Thanks MO I appreciate you keeping us posted
Your 40 fucking times that is not a concern here. For some people 1k is needed to pay rent and bills or they are out on there ass. 5k to some people isnt shit...5k to most is so your analogy means nothing in terms of this situation. i dont know you. I dont know what you do in this biz and therefore you could be bullshitting. I can care less. Most of these people are trolls and dont make anything on here. My point is Michael is not telling us anything worth me feeling better about this. Most people in here are saying how this is another ibill or another web billing like long ago where they declared bankruptcy and no one got any money. That makes me feel like being appreciative because he is telling us that he does not know whats wrong and theres no answer? I understand you cant find stuff out until monday but come on..You have no idea why this happened and how safe is our money seriously....