View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:45 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post

7) Personal note I am 100% convinced we will be back stronger than ever, I have talked to people I trust 100% in management and other people on the "floor" and from what I hear I have no doubts. It sucks I know I did not have time to withdraw myself I were called at 5am my time but I am confident that it will only be a short while and soon everything will be back to normal.
Michael, I like you and hope you or any one else doesn't get burned by this... but I have seen so many people in your situation in the past and it never ends up good. You have the best intentions and rely on people in upper management who either don't have the best intentions or they just give you wishfull information and baseless guarantees.

Has anyone in the past that ran into problems with visa ever had it turn out good? It's like when Visa put the hammer down everyone gets screwed and the company is out of business within 6 months or less.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote