View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 02:10 AM  
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
I'm requesting Nysus to make a new thread apologizing (in a non-sarcastic fashion) including the following admissions.

1) I request he admit to having spoken to my ex-employee in a non-professional manner, with threatening undertones. Which lead to said employees departure.

2) I request he admit to being told up-front that this deal was a personal "favor", that I personally would not make a profit, and that my employee was only interested in doing it on a personal level, in exchange for an advertising % off the completed network. Which he then "A quarter of the way through the contract deadline" Nysus pulled from the table due to "wanting to sell the completed network to the highest bidder"

3) I request he admit to having broken the non-disclosure agreement. That the contract was initially requested by Nysus himself for "his protection". As a side note, I request he admit to "not agreeing on the contract initially " because of the non-disclosure agreement being included in the contract. The very section of the contract he then later ignored. I request he admit telling me, the reasoning for this, was, a predetermined notion, that he would once again be taken advantage of.

With this I intend to show that Nysus has a history of exactly these type of Business deals in the past (being supposedly "ripped off" several dozen times at his own admission). I intend to show, that he sought to put himself in a 100% one-sided favorable, no risk situation. That should things not go to his "acceptable speed of completion" (to be determined by him) he fully intended to get a full repayment (before the end of contract date), or else take out the full brunt of his anger on myself publicly, for all those dozens of times he was "wrongfully taken advantage of".

Therefor I intend to bring to light....that he expected failure from the start, jumped the gun, & created the EXACT situation he had experienced before, of multiple companies starting work & not finishing it. No doubt directly linked to him quickly losing his temper & verbally assaulting/degrading an employee/manager at the first moment he felt things were not progressing to his liking.

4) Apologize for posting my personal information on GFY originally (then the web). Then immediately remove any existing web sites, still being used today as pseudo-extortion.

5) I request he admit to accepting "personal favors" from me prior to this deal. To which I obliged by facilitating IP's & hosting (free of charge) for several months prior to this financial arrangement. As well as offering free hosting for his entire new gay network. As well as several hours of free consulting/suggestions/brainstorming over his owned.com project amongst others.

6) I also request he agree to free rent on Madison Ave, B&O Railroad & Marven Gardens during any future Monopoly games.
[/B]

If this is done, I will send him $ & I will then formally apologize for speaking to him in an unprofessional manner & mentioning his past psychiatric treatment.

This is simply a personal/public relations issue, this is not a "re-payment" of anything owed. I have absolutely no fear of legal retribution, I am legally in the right. If you think I'm not I suggest you sue me, I don't hide behind a corporation. I am performing this "monetary transfer" because you stated "I could use that $ right now". The same nicety I would pass on to any other associate.

Last edited by pr0; 07-01-2010 at 02:12 AM..
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote