View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 PM  
Relentless
www.EngineFood.com

Industry Role:
Make high quality sites. Forget PR and the rest. Contact s few webmasters using linkspun (including me, I'm in there as Relentless). Mention you are building a new network of high quality exclusive hand written sites but need a few links to get it going. I'm sure some, including me, will send you a few quality links.

One think this writeup didn't mention is that search engines also judge sites on new people they bring to the party. Linking my quality site to you PR0 site will eventually get me some credit with google if and when your PR0 becomes a PR3 or PR4 etc... It's a way for engines to thank me for helping them find you.... but only if your site actually grows over time. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highest Def View Post
Thanks so much. I never expected such a detailed response. Singed up for linkspun, but I need to spend a few more days getting the site ready before I really start to promote it and start seeking out trades.

I was thinking of maybe offering spots in the 'featured' section where I would list your ref code (for maybe a month or 2) for a hard link on a PR2+ site since I have no PR yet. Do you think that would appeal to anyone?

Website Secure | Engine Food
ICQ# 266-942-896
Relentless is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote