View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:47 PM  
adasitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehammer View Post
were u even serious in selling it, why would somebody posts a sale for only 24 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
isn't adult-profit closing down?
The answer for the first quote is the second quote. The answer of the second quote was already in my thread.

I was planning of leaving adult biz for a while, when adult-profit closed down, I thought it's right time to leave the biz.

I already mentioned twice that new buyer have to change ad codes and find a new sponsor.

And why only 24 hours auction? There are still adult-profit codes on the sites and they dont count. I would either sell the network today or immediately change the ad codes to prevent losing money. Changing ad codes on 26 sites is not an easy job and it is nonsense to change them twice. The new buyer could change them the way he want. I liked adult-profit a lot, they earned me a lot of money, but it is a shame of them to give us only 1 day to change the codes.

I have an offer for 7K right now. If he fails to pay somehow, I will let you all know and you can still make an offer. It will not be an auction, I will just consider offers and if I like your offer, I will sell it.
adasitt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote